Tuesday, June 17, 2008

From Justine

Today I went to a baseball game, and I shared a Hawaiian ice with my best friend Katie. My hair looks cute today. Jack won his ballgame 8 to 2 and Josh tried out for the Springfield Soccer Club. He kicked it hard. Jess McCartney is my favorite. And High School Musical. And Hannah Montana. I wanted my own blog, but my sister said I could blog on her blog. I have a lot to say.

Dictated by Justine
Typed by Mom

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you. I like to read what is going on in your life. Thanks. Grandma

Jenny H said...

Justy I love to hear about your day. Keep up the great work. YOU are wonderful. I love you very much.

Aunt Jenny

Larsons said...

Hay sounds like you had fun. Tell us about your trip to Silver Dollar City. Also, the trip to Salem.

Larsons said...

ok

Larsons said...

Love all my girls,and you are very special. Hug each other for us.
poppy and Nanal

Larsons said...

You are the best!. I'm so proud of you. I think you need to move up again in gym. You will always be a strong leader.Love and Hugs.Nana Larson

Larsons said...

You are full of surprises and a real joy to watch and here about.Keep doing your best!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi We love you. Grandmother Larson , Nanny

Larsons said...

Justine where many hats.Today she is the family cheerleader! I see Sarah Palin much like Justine in the future. nanny